What you’ll do:
- Prepare audit files for all Companies under job responsibility.
- Act as a single point of contact during the statutory audit and address auditor questions during audit.
- Prepare reconciliation pack between US GAAP & Local GAAP for management review, respond to review questions etc.
- Manage compliance reporting while ensuring timely filing of all statutory accounts for area of responsibility.
- Ensure that statutory timing differences are addressed appropriately from US GAAP perspective & that no permanent differences arise.
- Degree in finance/accounting
- 5-7 years relevant general accounting experience
- 4+ years in audit field experience
- Proficiency in MS application as well as Google suite
- Good time management skills and well organized
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Self-started and able to work independently with minimal supervision