Campaign/Program Manager for APAC Program
- Craft and develop compelling messaging and tools focused on customers (solution videos, customer success stories) for use on the web, at live events and in customer facing programs.
- Create and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of company devices through innovative and scalable and platform programs – including virtual platform conferences (e.g., Zoom, On24 etc.), webinar series, and customer reference programs.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional and regional teams to design and implement programs that positively impacts business growth and enhance company reputation.
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs. Use of SEO Tools (SEMRush etc) is preferred
- Manage and establish best practice processes for all digital and social media presences
- Drive and support new OEM.com acceleration projects such as joint digital programs, sales referral attribution, etc.
Demand Gen/Lead Master
- Accountable for Lead Management of all APAC program, ensuring CampaignID is created, tracking Leads Upload into SFDC and Marketo
- Present Lead Report / MQL/ SQL capture, and provide regular updates.
- 6 – 12 years of work experience, preferably in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology
B2B (Business to Business) Relevant Experience
- Has strong understanding and mastery of B2B Commercial business,
- Experience in B2B Account-Based Marketing or have executed successfully ABM in other tech companies or setup;
- Able to plan, lead and execute ABM program from Customer Segmentation to developing relevant content nurturing and eventually tracked and manage success of lead close-looping process
- Experience in developing and activating ODM, SIs, Reseller and/or Distribution Partner marketing programs
- Understand the concept of MQLs/SQL / ROMI and ROI metric
Strong Digital Execution Competancies
- Relevant and past experience in executing digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media, and media planning
- Demonstrated success in owning and communicating programs, campaign execution, and/or project management.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success in delivering measurable marketing results, driving marketing programs to ROI metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or equivalent experience or training
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and time management skills.
- Quick-learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Fluency in English.